Angela Purinton, Sr. Coordinator, Workplace Education
3319 West End Ave., Suite 700
Software / Desktop Application Training
DOF Staff in need of training on software or desktop applications may choose self-paced and/or instructor-led.Self-paced Training
- Microsoft Products - Online training modules for Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, and 2010, Visio, SharePoint, etc.
- The Learning Exchange - For additional modules on Microsoft products, access The Learning Exchange using your VUNetID and e-password. Type the name of the application in the Search Box located on the upper, left side.
- Note: For your convenience, some courses have been grouped into "Programs" with The Learning Exchange. Programs contain a set of courses which offer a complete training curriculum on the subject. To view these listings, select "Program" from the drop-down menu to the right of the Search Box.
Questions about any software / desktop applications training? Contact Angela Purinton, 322-3540
- Vanderbilt has a contract relationship for discounted rates with a local vendor to provide software / desktop application training (Microsoft products, Crystal Reports, etc.). The contact information is:
New Horizons Learning Center:
- Contact: Greg Weddle
- Phone: (615) 850-5926
- Fax (615) 251-6925
- 227 French Landing Drive, Suite 400
- Nashville, TN 37228
- website: http://www.newhorizons.com/content/index.aspx