Kronos Application: Timecard Approval
Audience: This class is required for all hourly employees who report time and attendance using the Kronos Reader.
Course Description: This is a self-paced web module where the user will learn how to use the Kronos Online Application to review and approve his or her timecard.
- Topics include:
• How to access and log into the system
• Areas of the timecard to be reviewed by the employee
• Examples of common problems noted on the timecard
• Steps to approve the timecard
• How to print a Time Detail Report
• How to read the Totals & Schedule Tab
Delivery Method: Self-paced web module and
printable handout for desk reference
Length of Training: approximately 30 minutes
Prerequisite: Kronos Reader Training