Lynda Sandefur, Coordinator, Workplace Education
3319 West End Ave., Suite 700
In order to facilitate the Medical Center Budget process, eBudget training is generally offered during December and January.
Audience: This class should be attended by anyone responsible for creating VUMC Budgets in the eBudget system.
Course Description: This course covers how to create budgets using Vanderbilt’s eBudget system. In addition to eBudget system training, this course outlines the budget process including:
- • Tips on what data and financial reports to gather to facilitate the budget creation process.
• Statistical & Volume Accounts
• Budgeting Personnel Expenses
• Budgeting for Non-Personnel Expenses, including fixed and variable expenses.
• Budget reporting
• The Budget submission and approval process
Note: There are separate classes for Hospital & Clinic areas versus Medical Center Administration (MCA) departments. If you are unsure of which class applies to your department, please contact Lynda Sandefur at 875-3322.
Delivery Method: Instructor-led training
Length of Training: 2 ½ hours
Instructor: Diana Ormsby, Claudia Fontaine
Required Access: Not applicable